On this front Classic has delivered a crapton

Stare gry przez neta.
Weiveisamrt
Oglądacz

On this front Classic has delivered a crapton

Post by Weiveisamrt » Thu 14 Oct, 2021

On this front Classic has delivered a crapton more than Classic + version ever could. what you're asking is a game that's been around for 15 years to be creative and innovative, and introduce something new, and WOW TBC Gold everything, they did. It's known as expansions, and while some suck, that is literally Classic +.

Also, i seriously doubt that the existence of any "casual" guild is going back to Season of Mastery, only the part of this entire thread is my curiosity on how many like minded people really want to do this.

It's difficult to be enticed to play SoM at first, as it's likely to come with the server base players aren't. Also, it's a cash grab and an experience that isn't worth the effort. You're only able to modify some values to make it more difficult. There's no brand new features. The game is becoming less enjoyable in my opinion, the scarcity of loot actually isn't good and with this timeline it can be very frustrating if you do not get lucky. World buffs are great however, people were calling for this way before the term "classic" was even cheap WOW Classic TBC Gold a thing! This is it!